Monday, April 11, 2011

Movie Review Podcast Reflection

1. Upload your slideshow as a movie to your blog posting. [If you have trouble with this, check to see that you exported it in the correct format. If it is still too big, re-export in a smaller format. You may also choose to upload it to YouTube and embed it on your blog.]

2. What tools and techniques did you use to create your podcast?
I used the internet, itunes, and garageband.

3.  How could you use a project like this in other classes?
I could make a podcast for a project.

4.  In the “real world,” how could podcast projects be used (In what careers/businesses, etc.)?
You could use it as a teacher to teach or as an advertiser to show people your products. 

5.  In this project, what did you get good at doing?
I learned how to make the timing right and add pictures and music to podcasts.

6. What was the most difficult part of the assignment?
 The hardest part was recording my voice right and putting it all together.

7. How did your project use the transformative property of borrowed images, music, and information to comply with the Copyright Law of 1976? 
[...not just that you cited the information - citing is not enough...tell me how you transformed what you've taken into something new, etc., How did you transform the music, information, images, etc.?
I converted my song  on zamzar, put it on itunes, and inserted it into my podcast. I took my pictures, cited them on easybib, and put them in my podcast.

8.  Would you do a project like this on your own?  
Maybe if i wanted to do something for someone, like put a slideshow of pictures together  as a gift or something, then i would.

9. If you were going to make any changes/improvements on your podcast what would it/they be?  ...and why?
I would make my voice sound better, and add more pictures and clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment