Wednesday, April 27, 2011

PND Culture Movies Reflection

1. Upload your movie to your blog or embed it from YouTube.

Earlier you had the opportunity to grade your teammates on the storyboard portion of this project. Now you will be examining your own performance as a team member.

2. Remember to copy and paste the questions into your blog as you answer them.
Answer the following questions about yourself:

A. To what degree did you work toward team goals? (Please explain your answer) 
Excellent, because I put in effort to make my project better


B. What specific tasks and duties did you perform as a member of this team?

I had to pick people to interview and ask the questions.

C. To what degree did you offer your gifts, talents, and time as a member of the team?
(Please explain your answer)
Excellent, because I worked well with the interviews and pictures and music.

D. To what degree did you take action as a member of the team?
(Please explain your answer)
Leader, because I think that I helped with the other group members.

E. What makes you most proud about your movie and why?
I think it was very entertaining and well put together. It made people laugh.


F. If you were going to make any changes to your movie, what would they be?

I would have less information and maybe make the interviews less shaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment