Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Music Genome

Music Genome

Copy the questions below and paste them into your blog post.

Number and answer each question in complete sentences.

1. Upload your movie to your blog. [If you have trouble with this, check to see that you exported it in the correct format. You can also upload it to YouTube and embed it into your posting to save time.]



2. A) Identify your chosen musical genre & B) say why you chose it.
A. I had hip-hip. B. I chose it because it is one of my favorite genres.



3. Describe your process...how did you go about finding your songs and information?
I looked up the history of hip hop on google and picked songs i liked and did the famous dances incorporated with the genre. 



4. What different kinds of technology did you use to compile your project? [Web tools, Mac tools, etc...]
I used easybib, zamzar, and the internet and i used garage band and imovie. 



5. What are you good at...what went well for you in this project?
I thought my garage band mix was good and i was good at mixing the songs.



6. With what did you struggle on this project...what was difficult for you?
It was hard lining up the video and the audio in iMovie.

7. Did you decide to use still slides? Why or why not?  [If not, how did you convey your information?
I put all my info in iMovie.

8. For what other classes, situations, uses could this type of project be adapted? 
It could be substituted for a powerpoint and used whenever you need to give a presentation. 

9. What new techniques or technology tools did you use in this project that you've never used before?  Be specific.
I have never used iMovie or garageband and they were the main tools for the project so it was good that I learned to use them. 




10. How did your project use the transformative property of borrowed images, music, and information to comply with the Copyright Law of 1976?[...not just that you cited the information, etc., but how did you transform the music, information, images, etc.?
I transformed videos and music on zamzar and put them on itunes and cited all my sources on easybib.com. 


11. Would you do another project like this on your own? Why? Why not?
Yes I would, because I feel comfortable with it now and like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment